Time for a change...Be informed!
How does Maverick Party differ from other federal political parties?
We will only run candidates in the WEST and NORTHERN Territories (B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, NWT and Nunavut).
We believe in:
- True Western Representation
- Fairness or Freedom
- Justice for all
- Families First
- Market Western Resources
- Sustainable Prosperous Future
Maverick’s are visionaries who see a bright future for Canada.
Together, we can make a difference by giving the West a voice in the decisions that impact you.
No one listens if you just play along. The West is and has always been taken for a ride (we got in late to confederation and we got a bad deal).
- Conservative or Liberal, the majority of votes they need to stay in power – are all in the east. So that’s who any Prime Minister and MPs will always work to please – regardless of party. They want to be in power or stay in power.
- Members of Parliament (MP)s always vote (99.6% of the time) with the party. Not independently.
- From 2007-2018 The West made 75% of the money for ALL of Canada. The East spent 87% of ALL of Canada’s money. And in the past four years, they have been crippling our energy sector, the financial engine of Canada.